The relationship between African-Americans and police is often strained. The most common interactions occur during police traffic stops and far too many have deadly outcomes. For this reason, every driver in your household should know what actions to take in order to minimize the potential of negative consequences.
Black and Blue is designed to aid anyone who finds themselves in this situation. Creating more positive interactions between minority citizens and the police are crucial to everyone’s safety. No one wants themselves or their loved ones in danger, and this book will help any citizen engage with police officers in a way that encourages a calm, peaceful encounter—helping yourself, your loved ones, and police officers get home safely.
LEARN HOW TO …
Interact with police officers without the emotional escalation that often ends in needless, and sometimes deadly tragedy.
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES …
- That good and bad employees are in every profession, including law enforcement.
- Why “Black Lives Matter” became a popular slogan, group, and movement.
- That criminals of every race usually commit the most crimes against people of their own race.
- Why it is the responsibility of each of us to share our knowledge with others.
- That all police traffic stops can be peaceful or lethal, depending on your decisions.
- Why cameras are the most reliable eyewitnesses and should be utilized whenever possible.
- That there are unlimited ways to protest peacefully, and this country was founded on that principle.
- The logical plan, focused effort, and commitment needed to solve this problem.
- How police officers help minority communities far more than hurt them.
- The great strength of forgiveness, and that it is impossible to fully heal without it.